Saturday, March 9, 2013

Vomit Chronicles

So far this year we have spent most of 2013 with someone in our household of 5 vomiting. Normally we get sick, it makes a round through the house and done. Not so much this year. This year has been filled with vomit from December up until now. I think there have been maybe a total of 2 weeks that we've been free and clear of illness.
With that being said I am curious as to why my children will sneak into my room at 5:30 am like wild animals stalking their pray to ask Daddy to snuggle up with him. But when they come in at 5:30 am wanting me it's a steady stream of frantic tears and usually ends with me cleaning vomit off of some random surface of my home.
Can't they sneak in and bring us breakfast like the kids on the cereal commercials? Or just sneak in and go to sleep? Does it always have to be vomit? Apparently this is the way of life with small children. What's that saying, when life gives you lemons make lemonade? I guess for me it's more like when life gives you vomit, dig a trough.

No comments:

Post a Comment