Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First project of the year

So this is going to be my first project of the year. I recently acquired this beautiful old dresser. As we are not in need of it as a dresser I thought I could find a new use for it. I have been wanting a side table for this wall for years. And since for me all things should be functional as well as beautiful I thought this would be perfect!
It has had a long life and is pretty beat up in spots and has quite a few scratches. So this will be sanded down and painted to bring it back to life. And hopefully make it a stand out conversation piece in my home. 
And I sure hope it works since it's the first thing you see when coming through the door. 
It will either be gorgeous or send people running for the hills.  

No comments:

Post a Comment